We're expanding our team at Briar and we're looking for the right people to join our "family" and grow with us.
Our full production studio is location in downtown Vancouver, Washington, just across the river from Portland, Oregon.
Position: Part Time Human Resources Manager
- Develop and implement a structured HR program from scratch
- Manage employment of 20+ employees
- Manage employee compensation, labor relations, benefits and other employee services
- Assist with payroll to ensure accurate reporting and documentation
- Ensure continued compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Develop company policies and personnel expectations, policies and procedures
- Assist company founder and departments in assessing department needs and growth opportunities
- Assist company founder and departments in hiring and onboarding as company grows
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding benefits, compensation, policies, etc.
- Recognize potential improvements and efficiencies, and recommend new or revised policies, approaches, and procedures
- Analyze potential future benefits, including medical
An Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have 2+ years experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Have relevant experience in a small company or startup
- Have essential knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Have a positive attitude and exercise good judgement
- Exercise the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality, especially when pertaining to sensitive company and employee information
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Have the ability to remain flexible and able to adapt as company grows
Compensation: Depending on experience
Bonnets should ideally fit close to your baby's head, with minimal gapping around the face.
Please measure the circumference of your child's head for the best fit.
Bonnets tend to run true to age size.